Box N ° 5 - CITRUS AND HESPERIDES -
Aloe Verra, Basil, Bergamot, Cyprus, Colantro, Lemon Yellow, Lime Green, Cucumber, Cut Grass, Tangerine, Oak Moss, Neroli, Orange, Grapefruit, Rosemary, Thyme.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Use||The box offers millions of combinations to create a unique perfume.|
|Box materials||100% cardboard from sustainably managed forests.|
|Size||13 cm x 13 cm - Hauteur: 5 cm|
|Retention||Optimal 24 months after opening|
Each Box consists of the following products:
- 16 Fragrances Ultra Concentrate 3ml glass dispensers.
- 3 glass testers of 3ml with stopper to make your first mixes.
- 2 glass dispensers of 3ml perfume solvent.
- 2 Pipettes to collect the Fragrances of your choice.
- 12 Perfumers keys to test your mixes.
- 1 Instructions for use with valuable tips, notes to formulas to note your findings.
- 1 complete list of Agreements to help you create your own formulas.
The boxes are made of white cardboard. They include lid and separators. Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 5 cm.
The dispensers are in clear glass of 3ml with black caps numbered,
The total capacity of the box is about 48ml of Fragrance to which is added 6ml of Parfumeur Solvent.
The vials are arranged in "merry-go-round" to simplify the use.
The Organs Arts-Set are really practical to make your first mixes,
They make it possible to create extraordinary creations and to always have at hand the best fragrances of the moment.
The set is easy to use and very easy to store ...
A Solvent may be required to make your Perfume ...
Our Perfume Solvent is colorless, odorless and its slow evaporation allows Fragrances to last a long time.